Exploring a Really Big God
“Grabbing children’s attention, so Jesus can grab their hearts.”
Epic Explorers is a safe and engaging place for children birth thru fifth grade. We believe the Bible should NEVER be boring, worship can be really loud and the best leaders ALWAYS care. We want our kids experience the acceptance and joy of a growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We want every kid to know:
- A Really Big God they can trust no matter what
- Someone Else who believes what they believe
- Another Voice that says the same thing their parents say.
- An Uncommon Sense to help them make wise choices in life.
All that we teach flows from those four truths in age appropriate ways.
- Birth - 23 months. Little ones experience the love of Jesus by the caring arms that hold them and play with them.
- 2 years – PreK. Youngsters play, act out and discuss the stories of Bible.
- K- 2nd grade. Elementary age children experience through song, teaching and small group time how God’s word applies to their life and how His truth really tells them how to live.
- 3rd-5th grade. Older students begin worship with adults, then transition to a small group setting for a direct, one-on-one breakdown of the Bible.