God so loved the world that He gave...
The Christmas journey of the Wise Men began with only a star in the sky...
They didn't know this baby would be the Savior of the World...but they knew he was worthy of their time, their treasure and their worship. They followed the star with gifts for a newborn King.
Just like the Wise Men, giving is at the core of how we choose to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. It's a tradition we return to again and again at Epic, going above and beyond our normal giving to worship Christ and to share our blessings at Christmas.
This year we set a goal to invest in the next generation and raise $8,000 for three initiatives:
- Explorers Carpeting – Helping children grow in their faith is at the heart of our mission. Your Christmas Offering will purchase new carpet for Epic Explorers classrooms and transform them into an inviting environment for kids to learn about Jesus.
- Student Mission Trip - When lives were turned upside down by Hurricane Harvey, the FUEL STUDENTS were moved to put their faith in Jesus into action and help those in need. Your Christmas Offering will help fund their Group Mission Trip to Houston, TX in 2018.
- Landscaping – When we bought the building, our exterior upgrade plan included painting, new sign and new landscaping. Your Christmas Offering will go toward landscaping and beautification for the front of the church.
We will receive our Christmas Offering on Christmas Eve at 2PM and 4PM. Included is a special giving envelope. If you’re going to be out of town or if you’d like to go ahead and donate now, you can do that by mail or online. It’s safe, secure and simple to use.
There are four ways you can participate in the 2017 Christmas Offering
- GIVE ONLINE NOW. It's safe secure and easy to use.
- GIVE IN PERSON. Bring your gift to Christmas Eve Candlelight Worship on December 24th at 2pm or 4pm.
- GIVE ON YOUR PHONE. Text 84321 with the amound you would like to give
- GIVE BY MAIL. Mail a check to 47488 Dequindre, Shelby Township, MI 48317
Thank you for your faithfulness in building God’s Kingdom through your continued generosity!
The Best Is Yet to Come!
Tim Kade, Pastor